This box contains over 5 pounds of Russian, Spanish AND British components.  The photo shows what each box may contain.  There is more than enough in this box to enjoy and snack on for awhile!  We ship everything to you in an USPS Priority "A" Box.

 

We guarantee that you will receive over 90% of what's in the picture.  The remaining 10%, well.....it's a MYSTERY!  No two boxes are the same!

Spanish/Russian/British Mystery Box

$49.99Price